Emma and Lou is the friendship pairing between Emma Ross and Lou. They are both part of the staff in Camp Kikiwaka, with Lou being a counselor and Emma being a CIT. They are portrayed by Peyton List and Miranda May.
- Emmu (Emm/a and Lo/u)
- Emmlou (Emm/a and Lou)
- Lomma (Lo/u and E/mma)
- Lemma (L/ou and Emma)
- They are talking to each other in their cabin.
- They sat next to each other during the campfire scene.
- Lou was there when Emma fell in the pool of mud.
- They are seen listening to Hazel and Xander's conversation.
- They stood next to each other.
- Lou put her arm around Emma and Emma leaned into her.
- Lou told Emma about her last CIT, Tammy, and how Emma was way better than Tammy.
- Lou told Emma the "text on paper" was called a note.
- Lou told everyone that Emma was her "bunk buddy".
- Lou was very supportive of Emma through the entire episode.
- They were on the same branch on the tree.
- Lou followed Emma's plan.
- Lou comforted Emma about Xander not asking her out yet.
- Lou tells Emma like boys are like hot dogs: they are delicious, but wondering what's inside will make you puke.
- Lou was there when Xander asked Emma out on her date.
- Lou tried to stop Ravi from ruining Emma and Xander's date but fell in the hole instead.
- Lou had the stack of clothes on her head that Emma threw outside.
- Lou suggested Emma try her famous canoe therapy.
- Emma saves Lou and Xander from the water.
- They both try to be friends with Hazel.
- They both complain about how hot the day was.
Similarities and Differences
- They are both female.
- They are assumed to be the same age.
- They are both a part of Camp Kikiwaka.
- They share the same cabin (Woodchuck).
- They both have hazel eyes.
- They are both considered tall.
- They both dislike Hazel.
- As of the episode, We Didn't Start the Fire, both are counselors.
- Emma has blonde hair; Lou has brown hair.
- Emma's a city girl; Lou's a country one.
- Emma's in a relationship with Xander: Lou is just Xander's best friend.
The image gallery for Emma and Lou may be viewed here.
- Their actresses, Peyton List and Miranda May share the same birthday, April 6, but Miranda is two years older.