[This information is currently unknown]
Similarities and Differences
- Both have very reasonable concerns (Emma-Fashion; Ravi-Mrs. Kipling).
- Both tend to freak out during a bad situation; either screaming, yelling, or panicking.
- Both have very similar noses.
- Both seem to be scared of ghosts.
- The probability of them taking high risks are extremely low (under 20%).
- Both seem to spend time with Mrs. Kipling the most.
- Both tend to be very critical at times.
- Both are often taunted by their younger siblings (Emma-->Luke; Ravi-->Zuri), or they taunt them (Luke-->Emma; Zuri-->Ravi).
- Ravi and Emma are noticeably less mischievous than Luke and Zuri.
- They both listen to their nanny, Jessie Prescott.
- Both know the Morse Code.
- Emma is an girl; Ravi's a boy.
- Emma is American descent; Ravi is Indian descent.
- Emma has blonde hair; Ravi has brown hair.
- Emma has light skin; Ravi has slightly dark skin.
- Emma is not as smart as Ravi.
- Emma is the biological daughter of Morgan and Christina Ross: Ravi is adopted
The image gallery for Emma and Ravi may be viewed here.