- Jiffany (J/orge and T/iffany)
- Joffany (Jo/rge and Ti/ffany)
- Jorny (Jor/ge and Tiffa/ny)
- When they were in the woods, they hugged when they were scared of the Kikiwaka.
- Jorge comes in and breaks Tiffany's statue.
- Jorge said that Tiffany read more than he ever did in his entire life.
- Tiffany asked Jorge about him being in her cabin.
- Jorge said that he was worried about Tiffany.
- Jorge asked Tiffany where her violin is.
- Jorge made Tiffany admit she had a problem.
- They both tried to teach Ravi how to swim.
- They got into a disagreement about who is the best teacher.
- They were both proud of Ravi when he passed the test.
Similarities & Differences
- They both have brown hair.
- They both have brown eyes.
- They are about the same age.
- Jorge wears glasses; Tiffany doesn't.
- Jorge Hates reading; Tiffany loves reading.
- Jorge is a Grizzly; Tiffany is a Wood Chuck.
- Jorge has a loving mother; Tiffany's is learning to be more loving.
Tiffany Jorge, what are you doing in here?
Jorge: I'm concerned about you. We all are.
Tiffany: What do you mean? I'm fine. Totally fine. You're the ones with a problem!
Jorge: Oh, yeah? Then where's your violin?
Tiffany: I traded it for a ChocoChunk. Okay! I have a problem! I admit it. And I can't bear them to see me like this. Especially my bear!
Jorge: Welcome to rock bottom, sister. Candy has ruined your life.
Jorge: You're welcome. But we still need to fix Tiffany.
Tiffany: There's gotta be some sap in this tree! Sweet, sweet sap. Mmm!
The image gallery for Jorge and Tiffany may be viewed here.