This information is currently unknown
Similarities & Differences
- They live in the same penthouse.
- Mrs. Kipling is a girl; Ravi is a boy.
- Mrs. Kipling is a lizard; Ravi is human.
- Mrs. Kipling was the only thing Ravi brought to New York from India with him.
- When he thought Kipling was a male, Ravi ran around in his underwear, and took a bath with her.
- He sat on her baby eggs until she hatched.
- Ravi has a playground for Mrs. Kipling in his room.
The image gallery for Ravi and Mrs. Kipling may be viewed here.