- Xander is the first friend that Ravi makes at Camp Kikiwaka.
- Ravi is Xander's new CIT.
- Ravi asked Xander about the cabin rules.
- Xander warned Ravi to always wear shower shoes.
- Xander said that Ravi was doing fine, considering that he couldn't even pick up an egg in the egg race.
- Ravi overheard his conversation with Lou.
- They both appear to have a case of hearing loss.
- Ravi wanted Xander to check out his new personality.
- Ravi threw a book at Xander.
- Xander made sure that Ravi was ready.
Similarities & Differences
- They are both males.
- They are both in the Grizzly cabin.
- Xander is older than Ravi.
- Xander is a counselor; Ravi is his CIT.
- Xander is athletic; Ravi isn't.
Ravi: Greetings, bunk mate! Hey!
Xander: Uh... Whoa! Uh, I think that alligator thingy ate your pet.
Ravi: That alligator thingy is my pet.
Xander: Oh, that explains the cage. I just thought we were getting a really creepy kid.
Ravi: Ravi Gupta Balasubramanium Ross, your new CIT eagerly reporting for duty, sir!
Xander: I'm Xander.
Ravi: Oh. So what are the cabin rules?
Xander: I'm not really big on rules. Except always wear shower shoes. I once got fungus so bad, I lost a toenail. But it's cool, 'cause now I use it as a guitar pick.
Ravi: You know those cost, like, five cents, right?
Xander: I think Ravi's doing great, considering he could barely pick up his egg for the egg race.
Ravi: It was a jumbo! What do they feed those chickens?
Ravi: Great. Now I can add hearing loss to my list of camp-related injuries.
Ravi: Xander, check it out! Ravi Ross: Citation Boss! Freeze, ne'er-do-well!
Xander: You know "Throw the book at them" is just an expression, right?
Ravi: I am going to prove to Gladys that I have what it takes to be a counselor, even if I do not meet the height requirement.
Xander: 10-4. I'll have the kids make you a badge in arts and crafts. Oh, and maybe some lifts for your shoes.
Ravi: No. I have a feeling the chili is dangerous enough.
Xander: Why are you having Jorge serve the food? I saw him blow his nose in his own hair.
Ravi: I am merely enforcing Gladys's edict.
Xander: But it's not exactly making you popular around here.
Ravi: I have never been popular. In eighth grade, I was voted, "Guy We Did Not Know Went To Our School." But now I am respected.
Xander: Really? Because when those kids in arts and crafts found out this badge was for you, this is what they made.
Ravi: Why would they make this? Asked and answered.
Xander: Look, man. There are some good camp rules, like never give a bear an enema. But can I give you some advice? Don't sweat the small stuff.
Ravi: But the small stuff leads to bigger stuff. If I had not punished Jorge, who knows what kind of trouble he would be getting into right now?
Xander: I have a feeling you're gonna find out. He just left.
Ravi: What? Jorge has flown the coop! And apparently he seasoned the chili with an old boot.
Xander: Hey, your ready for your swim test bro?
Ravi: Absolutely! I am going to BARF.
Xander: No, dude, it's gonna be okay.
The image gallery for Ravi and Xander may be viewed here.