After Xander and Emma learn that Griff and Zuri have developed a feelings for one another, they try to keep them apart, thinking that they are a bad influence on each other. The two had enough the snuck out, Xander, Emma and Lou went searching for them, believing that they went to a Country Music Festival. Halfway through the search, they got lost in the woods, causing the trio to return back to the camp, only to discover that Griff and Zuri never left the camp, and that they were only having a picnic by the lake. Hearing what Griff and Zuri said about not wanting to get either of them in trouble, Xander and Emma decided to let them be together.
Meanwhile, Ravi gets lost in the woods with Tiffany and Jorge while they are on their wildlife hike, and has to plan on getting them out of Canada/U.S border, which is overseen by two ex-couple guards, Marie Poutine and Cosmo Dibble. After helping them to reconcile with each other, they were given permission to enter the U.S.
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Miranda May as Lou Hockhauser
- Kevin G. Quinn as Xander McCormick (Last Appearance)
- Nathan Arenas as Jorge Ramirez (Last Appearance)
- Nina Lu as Tiffany Chen (Last Appearance)
- Tate Hanyok as Marie Poutine
- Sean Whalen as Cosmo Dibble
Lou: I just love this part. She's all alone in the rain, then there he is with a pink umbrella....... That belonged to his mother.
Lou: Now I know how a bathroom key at a gas station feels like.
- This episode aired on March 5, 2017 in Italy, over two months before the US.
- This is the second episode to air on a Wednesday, the first being Dance in My Pants.
- Coincidentally, they both air on a Wednesday the 24th.
- This episode takes place before We Didn't Start the Fire, yet it airs after.
- Meaning in this episode Emma and Ravi are still CITs and Hazel is still a head counselor.
- Griff and Zuri start dating in this episode.
- This is the second real couple on Bunk'd, first being Emma and Xander.
- While Emma is talking to Zuri, you can see Gladys talking to someone in the window
- The episode reveals that the lake stands on the US/Canadian borderlines, which means that Bunk'd may take place in Eastern Maine.
- This episode marks Tiffany, Jorge and Xander's last and final appearance in the series. 3 new characters will replace them next season.
- The episode plot is a parody of Shakespeare's dramatic production - Romeo and Julliet. The characters (except for Ravi, Jorge & Tiffany) each played a character from the play:
- Emma - Lady Capulet
- Xander - Lord Montague
- Zuri - Juliet
- Griff - Romeo
- Lou -The Nurse.
The image gallery for The Great Escape may be viewed here.