Timmy is a recurring minor character from Bunk'd.
In his first appearance Timmy was one of the many campers to attend Camp, until Gladys inform him that his parents check bounced and kicked him out of camp to wait for them to pick him.
It was later revealed that Timmy's parents has not picked him up yet as he seen outside the camp gate with the same clothes he wore when he was kicked out and never took a shower, As Gladys returned to camp with food she informs Timmy that he's still on camp grounds and made him move to the left. Later in the end when Zuri and Jorge headed to town again they invited Timmy to join along, which they jokely said he needed money to come with them and all three headed to town.
Near the end of the episode Timmy appeared again, telling Hazel his parents finally sent the check for camp, only to be told that they misspelled Kikiwaka and Timmy had to sleep outside again, with Hazel taking back the blanket he got as it's Camp Property, forcing him to sleep in the cold.
Timmy returns back to camp, but this time disguse as a killer to get revenge on Gladys for kicking him out of camp. while planing he enlisting the help of the campers to pull a Friday the 13th prank on her by pretending to kill them. Later in the end while Gladys did say she liked the prank he did, she offer him to come to camp, even offering him to bunk in her cabin, which frighten Timmy and force him to ran back into the woods.\
Near the end of the episode after Emma, Zuri, and Tiffany built a doghouse for Chuck. He was found inside of the doghouse. Timmy came out and asked if he can bunk with Chuck, only to be told that Chuck can only live there and that he had go back into the woods, but not before snatching Chuck's bone and ran back to the woods.
- Bride and Doom is the first time Timmy ever said a word since he was kicked out of Camp.
- While it never explain why Timmy's parents never picked him up, many fan theorize that they worked to make enough money for camp or they wanted to be alone without Timmy for the summer. Even if that was true, they would have picked him up regardless.
- It's possible that since he didn't have a phone with him, he could not call his parents and they never knew that he was kicked out. However, Gladys or Hazel could have called And they could have just not picked him up.
- Both Gladys and Hazel mention Camp Property to Timmy as he waited outside.
- Normally it's illegal to leave a minor outside in the camp grounds without supervision, Especally without proper food, water, or shelter.
- It's unknown how Timmy lived throughout the summer as he most likely didn't have much food, water, or shelter. He could have died from starvation and/or dehydration. He was very lucky.
- He returns in Camp Kiki-slasher.
- He is mentioned in Love is for the Birds, when Zuri and Tiffany are letting go of Shelly, at Lou's orders. They referenced him by saying "leave it in the forest, like Gladys left Timmy?"